EconoErase Permanent Hard Drive Eraser Tool
Erases 4 SATA/IDE Hard Drive
The EconoErase device permanently erases data off four hard drives simultaneously at speeds up to 7.2 GB/minute to Department of Defense Specifications (DoD-M5220). This unit supports wiping of up to 4 IDE/SATA/SSD drives simultaneously at speeds up to 120MB/sec. The EconoErase enables IT professionals in corporate and manufacturing environments the ability to quickly and confidently erase hard drive data, ensuring that drives are properly sanitized prior to re-use or disposal.
Up to 4 Port Wiping Simultaneously up to 7 Passes
- Erase to standards DoD 5220.22-M(E) and DoD 5220.22(ECE)
- Wipe HPA/DCO areas of the drive
- Support SATA/SSD/IDE Hard disk drives
- Ultra High speed up to 120MB/sec
- Log report of activity to USB stick or to printer output in real-time
- Field firmware upgradeable via USB port
- Can be used to clone from 1 master to 3 targets at speeds up to 120MB/sec
The EconoErase is the ideal way to quickly wipe drives for recycling or permanent data destruction. The powerful EconoErase sanitizes multiple IDE, EIDE, UDMA and SATA drives simultaneously at up to 7.2GB/min.
This 4-target ultra portable erasing hard drive device handles different makes, models, and sizes, providing wipes up to Department of Defense Specifications (seven pass wipe). Drive positions 1, 2, 3 and 4 can be of different size, make and model. Also capable of performing a quick one-pass wipe and high-speed Security Erase.
- Erase Options: Also capable of performing a standard WipeClean and high-speed Security Erase.
- Fast Erasure Speeds: Data erasure rates in excess of 7.2 GB/min.
- Intuitive Menu: Intuitive menu provides feedback through the integrated LCD.
- Reports: Print the certification directly for every erased drive.
- Erase Log: Store a detailed log report of all erasure activity for future analysis
- IPM: Invisible Proof Mark (IPM) technology can protect the erased HDD by an IPM signature mark. Once the erased HDD status is changed, the IPM technology will detect and show the correct status.
- Erasure modes: Can erase in asynchronous or synchronous modes for maximum flexibility when using different models and sizes.
- Hotswap: Auto power control system protects hard disk from damage during hot removal from eraser.
- Warranty: The system comes complete with a one year parts and labor warranty. An extended warranty provides 2 years of protection.
- Optional Drive Adapters: 2.5", 1.8", CF and eSATA drives can be connected with optional adapters.
- Portable Chassis: The unit features a Ultra slim-line chassis.
- Support: Free lifetime software updates & Phone Technical Support
- Versatility: Drive positions 1, 2, 3 and 4 can be of different size, make and model.
- Wipe up to DoD Specifications: Will provide Department of Defense (DoD) specification data wiping. Wipes Most Drives. Wipes most IDE, EIDE, UDMA and SATA drives.