TS-1 IRONCLAD Degausser
Erasure Verification System
The TS-1 degausser with IRONCLAD automated erasure verification and image capture system validates data has been completely eliminated. Fully integrated with the Garner TS-1 NSA/CSS EPL-listed hard drive degausser, the IRONCLAD scans the serial number, captures an image of the degaussed hard drive, and records the operator ID and erasure status of degaussed
hard drives. This essential information is then preserved in an IRONCLAD erasure report. IRONCLAD provides complete documentation of the data elimination process.
The built-in magnetic field verification system along with onboard diagnostics, confirm the field strength of each and every erase cycle guaranteeing complete erasure every time. Further, the field strength is displayed numerically and graphically allowing the operator to perform periodic performance verification eliminating the need for a separate instrument to check the erasing force. Redundant error checking before, during and after each erase cycle ensures the TS-1 is performing in peak condition.
Compact and portable, the TS-1 can be easily transported to the location of the media for on-site erasure and de-classification.
TS-1 IRONCLAD Includes
- Listed on the NSA Evaluated Products List,
the TS-1 degausser completely erases all data in 45 seconds
- Captures and records images of degaussed hard drives
- Documents operator ID and erasure status of hard drives
- Generates IRONCLAD erasure report with images for audit purposes
- Creates a secure erasure verification process
- Provides proof data is completely eliminated
- Optional custom wheeled transport case.
- 2 Tesla (20,000 Gauss) of erasing force
- Garner TS-1 NSA/CSS EPL-listed degausser
- Automated image capture system
- Touch screen control head
- IRONCLAD erasure report software
- Bar-code scanner and stand
- IRONCLAD software support for one year
- 50 "Degaussed" labels for erased hard drives