EconoDupe 2.5"/3.5" SATA, M.2 SATA/mSATA SSD, IDE HDD Duplicator
The EconoDupe high performance hard drive duplicator series combines the latest in technology and extreme efficiency in design to achieve data transfer speeds exceeding 9GB/min. The EconoDupe is not only reliable, but it is also the worlds most versatile hard disk cloning tool. EconoDupe can be used with your Windows, Linux or Macintosh computer. EconoDupe lets you copy data between hard disks at lightening speeds, verify/compare, test for bad sectors, and has multiple hard disks erasure functions.
Solid and reliable, the EconoDupe sets the standard. Massive features packed into a compact, affordable package are the key design characteristics of this system. Inside your EconoDupe package, you will receive the EconoDupe unit, Power cable, power supply, SATA, IDE, mSATA, and M.2 SATA adapter cables and user guide. The EconoDupe package is a complete solution. Just plug it in and you are ready to go!
- Hard Drive Duplication — 2.5"/3.5" SATA, M.2 SATA/mSATA SSD, IDE.
- Brand Unimportant — Master & target drives can be a different size, brand & model.
- Data Transfer Rate — Cloning speeds may exceed 9GB/min.
- Bad Sectors handling -- Auto skip up to 6000 error sectors of on the HDD.
- Auto Power Control -- HDD is only powered ON during operation
- Operating System Independent — Clones any operating system WIN8, WIN7, WIN Vista, WIN2000/98/95, MAC 10.X, Ubuntu, Fedora, Red Hat, FAT12/16/32/64, NTFS …etc.).
- Mirror Copy — Simple sector-by-sector copying for all partition types (e.g. Windows, MAC, Linux, SUN).
- High Speed Fast Data Copy: Clones Windows (Fat16/32/64, NTFS), Linux (Ext2, Ext3, Ext4), and Mac (HFS, HFS+, HFSX)**.
- Disk Copy Verification — Allows you to verify the copy you just made is an exact duplicate ensuring no loss of data.
- Simple to Use -- Instant power on and off. Easy to use user interface. Just plug and go!
- High Security Disk Erase — EconoDupe offers you multiple levels of disk erasure. First is the quick, one-pass hard disk data erase which does exactly that. The second featured erasing technique is the NSA/DoD standard three pass erase for the ultimate security. Perfect for government applications when security is imperative.
|Target||1 to 1|
|HDD Support||2.5"/3.5" SATA, M.2 SATA/mSATA SSD, 3.5" IDE|
|Control Button||4 push buttons ( Forward, Backward, OK, Esc)|
|Compatible Interface||eSATA, CF, iVDR, 2.5" IDE with optional adapters.|
|Erase Modes||Quick Erase (index), Full Erase (1 pass), DoD Erase (3 pass)|
1) Smart Copy (Systems & files)
3) Mirror aka Binary/bit by bit Copy
1. Systems & files: FAT, NTFS, Linux (ext2, ext3, ext4), GPT, Dynamic HDD
2. All partition / Whole HDD: All formats
|Support Language||English, Japanese|
|Power Supply||12V, 9A|
|Storage||-20°C ~ 85°C|
|Safety||CE, FCC, ROHS|
|Dimension (inch)||10.3” x 4.3” x 1.4”|
*The product specs above and on this website will be subjected to change without prior notice.