The ZCXI:PCIE Hard Drive Duplicator, M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD, SAS, SATA, 10GbE, Thunderbolt, USB-C and Flash Cloning and Erasing Device
The ZCXI:PCIE represents a new generation of high-speed, production-grade hard drive duplication systems. This multi-port system possesses many advanced, new features, and is especially engineered for high volume production. The ZCXI:PCIE can clone in both fast data (data files and system files areas of drive) mode and mirror copy (100% bit by bit binary) mode.
The ZCXI:PCIE supports cloning drives at speeds up to 30GB/min with an intuitive navigation interface that makes it simple to operate. The ZCXI:PCIE supports M.2 PCIe NVMe, SATA, SAS, USB 3.0, 10GbE Network, USB-C/Thunderbolt and has optional support for IDE, ZIF, mSATA, microSATA, eSATA drives and CF media.
The ZCXI:PCIE gives you the capability to clone from network volume or to upload hard drive data set to network volume via its built-in high speed two 10GbE ethernet ports. It also has the ability to verify that whatever has been cloned to the target is 100% same as the master by utilizing its verification/hash feature (option). The ZCXI:PCIE can be operated remotely and controlled via a web browser and can be controlled by mouse and keyboard.
Hard disk drive and SSD DoD Sanitization/wiping is also built-in the unit giving users the capability to choose from secure erase to any number of custom pass setting or a DoD wipe of 7 passes.
This device also offers Database software program that enables the user to scan and log hard drive cloning sessions which include hard drive make, model, serial number and firmware revision. All information and current system software release is stored on a USB thumb drive via the built-in USB port. This unit also has optional light stack which enables you to monitor the operating status of the device which is very helpful for someone not close to the device or if you are a multi-tasker.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Extremely fast cloning at up to 500MB/second (30GB/min)
- Mirror Duplicate or Smart Clone data and system files only
- Easy to use Graphical User Interface
- Tabletop device for office or manufacturing floor production use
- Create comprehensive log reports
- Wipe your drives with built-in DoD Sanitize feature
- M.2 PCIe SSD Cloning - Supports NVMe, AHCI, mPCIe, M.2 SATA and Standard HHHL (Half Height Half Length) PCIe SSDs.
- Hard Drive Duplication - Supports 3.5″/2.5″ SATA and SAS hard drives, USB enclosures and thumb drives with seven USB 3.0 and one USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports. Optional adapters are available for 1.8/2.5/3.5″ IDE and IDE ZIF drives, eSATA, microSATA, mSATA and flash media.
- Thunderbolt/USB-C Port - Users can connect Thunderbolt external storage enclosures to the ZCXI-PCIE and clone to/from these drive/volumes.
- Multi-target Cloning - Clone from 1 master to 5 SATA/SAS target drives, or clone from a ZCXI:PCIE created image repository stored on an external USB enclosure or on a network repository to a total of 6 SATA/SAS target hard drives.
- Data Transfer Rate - The ZCXI:PCIE duplicates hard drives at speeds up to 30GB/min*
- Flat Bed Design & Removable Drive Stations - Provides fast, easy connection to a variety of hard drive types. Removable drive stations are field replaceable
- Multiple Master/Source and Target Drives - Users can assign any drive stations as a master/source or target drive
- Network Sharing - Allows network access (upload/download) to drive images and log files. Two 10GbE Ethernet ports are available
- Clone from an image or a master/source hard drive - Supports cloning from a ZCXI:PCIE created image stored on a USB enclosure connected via one of the ZCXI:PCIE’s USB 3.0 ports, from a ZCXI:PCIE created image stored on a shared network drive location, or clone from a master/source hard drive
- Multi-Session Capability - Allows users to perform five tasks including cloning wiping or hashing concurrently
- Clone USB Enclosures and Thumb Drives - 8 USB 3.0 ports are available.
- Large Capacity Drives - The ZCXI:PCIE provides support for today’s large capacity drives (>2TB)
- Write-Protected Source - ZCXI:PCIE drive stations or USB ports that are designated as a source/master by the user are automatically write-blocked to prevent any alteration to sensitive data on the source drive
- Wipe Feature - The ZCXI:PCIE provides a comprehensive wipe mode. DoD wipe, Secure Erase and custom pass settings
- Bad Sector Handling - Scan for bad sectors on a the source hard drive, abort or skip and log for review
- Color Touch Screen Display - A vibrant display provides an intuitive and easy to use interface
- Hash Verification Option - This optional feature allows the user to clone and verify the exact replication of the source drive. Features user-selectable SHA-1, SHA256 or MD5 algorithms
- Multiple Cloning Modes - Supports Mirror (bit for bit copy) and SmartCopy (copies only data areas, skips blank sectors)
- Task Macro - Allows users to set specific tasks to be performed sequentially. For example, set task 1 to wipe, task 2 to clone, task 3 to hash
- File Systems - Supports all O/S and file systems including Linux and MAC in Mirror mode. Supports FAT16/FAT32/NTFS and Linux (ext, ext2, ext3, ext4) in SmartCopy mode
- Remote Operation - ZCXI:PCIE allows you to control all operations from a remote computer using a web browser or CLI interface
- Advanced Administrative Functions - Administrators can create/manage image repositories, manage network settings, create user profiles, save configurations, manage drive station assignments
- Audit Trail/Log Report - Detailed information about the cloning session is provided, and reports can be printed from a browser or via CLI. Report includes a digital signature for authentication purposes
- HPA/DCO - Clone or wipe HPA/DCO areas of the drive
- One-year Standard Warranty - The system comes complete with a one year parts and labor warranty. Both an optional 1 year extended warranty (total of 2 years) and a 2 year extended warranty (total of 3 years) are available
- *Speed based on 1 to 1 mirror cloning using solid state drives. Speeds will vary depending on type of drives and number of targets