EconoDupe 2.5"/3.5" SATA, M.2 SATA/mSATA SSD, IDE HDD Duplicator
The EconoDupe high performance hard drive duplicator series combines the latest in technology and extreme efficiency in design to achieve data transfer speeds exceeding 150MB/s for standrd version and 500MB/s for PRO version. The EconoDupe is not only reliable, but it is also the worlds most versatile hard disk cloning tool. EconoDupe can be used with your Windows, Linux or Macintosh computer. EconoDupe lets you copy data between hard disks at lightening speeds, verify/compare, test for bad sectors, and has multiple hard disks erasure functions.
Solid and reliable, the EconoDupe sets the standard. Massive features packed into a compact, affordable package are the key design characteristics of this system. Inside your EconoDupe package, you will receive the EconoDupe unit, Power cable, power supply, SATA, IDE Hard Drive, mSATA, and M.2 SATA SSD adapter cables and user guide. The EconoDupe package is a complete solution. Just plug it in and you are ready to go!
- Hard Drive Duplication — 2.5"/3.5" SATA, M.2 SATA/mSATA SSD, IDE.
- Brand Unimportant — Master & target drives can be a different size, brand & model.
- Data Transfer Rate — Cloning speeds may exceed 150MB/sec for Standard version or 500MB/sec for Pro version.
- Bad Sectors handling -- Auto skip up to 6000 error sectors of on the HDD.
- Auto Power Control -- HDD is only powered ON during operation
- Operating System Independent — Clones any operating system Win11, Win10, WIN8, WIN7, WIN Vista, WIN2000/98/95, MAC 10.X, Ubuntu, Fedora, Red Hat, FAT12/16/32/64, NTFS …etc.).
- Mirror Copy — Simple sector-by-sector copying for all partition types (e.g. Windows, MAC, Linux, SUN).
- High Speed Fast Data Copy: Clones Windows (Fat16/32/64, NTFS), Linux (Ext2, Ext3, Ext4), and Mac (HFS, HFS+, HFSX)**.
- Disk Copy Verification — Allows you to verify the copy you just made is an exact duplicate ensuring no loss of data.
- Simple to Use -- Instant power on and off. Easy to use user interface. Just plug and go!
- High Security Disk Erase — EconoDupe offers you multiple levels of disk erasure. First is the quick, one-pass hard disk data erase which does exactly that. The second featured erasing technique is the NSA/DoD standard three pass erase for the ultimate security. Perfect for government applications when security is imperative.
Q. What makes the EconoDupe Drive Duplicator unique?
A. The EconoDupe Duplicator is a comprehensive data management solution, renowned for its versatility and efficiency. It effortlessly handles 2.5"/3.5" SATA, M.2 SATA/mSATA SSD, IDE HDD drives, making it an ideal choice for data backup, disaster recovery, cloning, and system deployment tasks.
Q. How does the EconoDupe Duplicator operate?
A. It's simple! Connect the source and target drives to the dedicated ports on the device. The EconoDupe Duplicator will then clone the data from the source to the target drive. It maintains the integrity of data, replicating everything from the partition structure to file systems accurately.
Q. Is multi-drive cloning possible with EconoDupe Duplicator?
A. Currently, the EconoDupe Duplicator is designed for 1-to-1 drive cloning, thanks to its 2 drive ports. However, it guarantees a seamless and accurate duplication process. It is suitable for small volume production.
Q. Can I choose different cloning modes with EconoDupe Duplicator?
A. Absolutely! The EconoDupe Duplicator offers a variety of cloning modes, such as Quick Copy, Whole Copy, Percentage Copy, etc. These options ensure you can select the best cloning method as per your specific needs.
Q. Does EconoDupe Duplicator allow partition resizing during cloning?
A.The EconoDupe Duplicator does not offer a partition resizing feature during the cloning process. The user has to resize the partition themself.
Q. Can I ensure data accuracy post-cloning with EconoDupe Duplicator?
A. Yes, you can! EconoDupe Duplicator features in-built data verification capabilities. It compares the data on source and target drives post-cloning, guaranteeing accurate and intact data duplication.
Q. Can EconoDupe Duplicator be used for drive erasure or sanitization?
A. Yes, indeed. EconoDupe serves dual purposes – it's your go-to for both efficient data cloning and secure drive erasure.
Q. Is operating EconoDupe Duplicator complex?
A. Not at all! The EconoDupe Duplicator is designed for user convenience, featuring intuitive controls and a user-friendly interface. With on-screen prompts and a simple menu system, it ensures a smooth cloning experience, even for those with limited technical knowledge.
|Target||1 to 1|
|HDD Support||2.5"/3.5" SATA, M.2 SATA/mSATA SSD, 3.5" IDE|
|Control Button||4 push buttons ( Forward, Backward, OK, Esc)|
|Compatible Interface||eSATA, CF, iVDR, 2.5" IDE with optional adapters.|
|Erase Modes||Quick Erase (index), Full Erase (1 pass), DoD Erase (3 pass)|
1) Smart Copy (Systems & files)
3) Mirror aka Binary/bit by bit Copy
1. Systems & files: FAT, NTFS, Linux (ext2, ext3, ext4), GPT, Dynamic HDD
2. All partition / Whole HDD: All formats
|Support Language||English, Japanese|
|Power Supply||12V, 9A|
|Storage||-20°C ~ 85°C|
|Safety||CE, FCC, ROHS|
|Dimension (inch)||10.3” x 4.3” x 1.4”|
*The product specs above and on this website will be subjected to change without prior notice.
- 1-to-1 SATA 3.5" & 2.5" HDD/SSD
- 1-to-1 IDE/ATA/UDMA 3.5” HDD
- Cross-copy M.2 SATA SSD to/from SATA
- Cross-copy mSATA SSD to/from SATA
- Erase & Clone All OS & FS