DupliCF CompactFlash Memory Card Duplicator & Eraser
The DupliCF series is a standalone, highly efficient professional grade duplicating unit, specifically designed for CF flash memory card duplication. These professional CF cloning devices are standalone, requiring no computer hardware or software to operate and clones at up to 4GB per minute if the speed of your compact flash card permits.
This DupliCF duplicator series is integrated with a high-speed compare function to ensure data copies with 100% accuracy. It also boasts quick format capabilities. These features greatly increase efficiency and production productivity. This unit is backed by a full 12 months limited warranty.
Advanced Features in PRO Model over the standard (STD) model:
- Event-log Reporting Function: Event Log Report is an important asset Management tool to assist users in monitoring and recording the whole duplication control process. The Event Log report records all details of each duplication task. For example, working time, run function, model number, the serial number of media and results etc.
- Burn-in Test Function: To find out the durability of your Flash devices, you can select the Burn-In function. You can set how long and how many loops and duration of the Burn-In test. The range of the Burn-In time is between 30 mins to 30 days.
- Dual Source Compare Mode (DSCM): Dual source comparison mode can eliminate the chance of a duplication error caused by a worn or a source that is not 100% accurate. Use the first port as a copying source and use the second port as a backup/compare source. It will guarantee the highest reliability and 100% accuracy of the duplication process if your application demands it.
- Get ID (MID/OID/SN) Function: This function enables the duplicator to output the ID of the CF Card. This function is perfect for some software applications (i.e encryption applications) that require a unique ID.
- 24 Months Warranty: Have peace of mind knowing that your PRO gear is fully covered for two years.
- Operation Type - Standalone, FPGA based operation, not a computer based design
- Controller Design - Embedded controller is designed to support capacities up to 2TB. Constant improvement supports latest available devices on the market
- Bandwidth Performance - DupliCF transfers of up to 65MB/sec.
- All systems have dedicated bandwidth enabling high volume replications without speed degradation to all ports simultaneously.
- Systems & files copy mode supports FAT16/32, NTFS, Linux(Ext2/Ext3/Ext4)
- Data Sanitization - Quick Erase, Full Erase, DoD Erase and DoD Erase + Compare.
Key Features and Benefits
Multi-Core Processor Provides High-Speed Mass Duplication
Each slot has an independent and dedicated channel processor and therefore can support up to 4GB per minute bandwidth per port. Whether your target is one piece or 119 pieces; the copy speed (bandwidth) remains the same.
Quick Data Copy
Quick data copy function will analyze the data and copy only the data portion, thereby enhancing the copying efficiency.
Copy + Compare Function
After making a copy, the bit-by-bit compare function guarantees the data copy integrity. It's a fast, reliable and convenient hardware-based solution.
- High-speed copy supports up to 4GB per minute.
- The DupliCF series ranges in configuration from 1-to-1 up to 1-to-119.
- Ergonomic design for easy operation.
- Quick CF socket swap module for easy maintenance
- Apply new advanced Multi-Core processor.
- Completely standalone system, no computer required.
- Supports Compact Flash card: CF1.0, CF2.0, CF3.0, CF4.0, CF4.1, CF5.0, CF6.0.
- Comply with the United States Department of Defence (DoD) data security standard provides DoD Erase function.
- This copy mode supports the file formats such as Windows (FAT16/32/64/NTFS), Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4), and Mac (HFS/HFS+/HFSX). If the file system format to be copied is not among the supported formats above, then the system will automatically switch to "whole media copy" mode.
- Quick 5 seconds format, 3 models available for selection.
- Supports Synchronous modes for Copy/Compare/ Erase/ Format function.
- Strict bit-by-bit hardware comparison further increases the reliability of duplication.
- User-friendly interface with real time information LCD display.
- Firmware upgrade and product support from experienced engineers.
Smart Duplication Modes: DupliCF Series CF drive duplicators offer a diverse set of duplication modes. The user may select the appropriate mode based on application requirement.
Sustained High Speed: DupliCF duplicators copy up to 4GB/min to all CF drives simultaneously, without any speed degradation on any port.
- Quick copy mode supports Windows (FAT16/32/64), Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4), and Mac (HFS/HFS+/HFSX) formats.
- Whole media (bit-for-bit) copy mode supports all system and proprietary formats.
- Supports all brands of standard drives.
- Designed to support CF drives up to 2TB.
- Quick Erase: Erases flash media content in seconds. It will keep the FAT format.
- Full Erase: Erases the entire device
- DoD Erase: Complies with U.S. Department of Defense erasure standards
- Secure erase: A National Institute of Standards and Technology 800-88 accepted technique for properly purging hard drives. This method is supported by almost all modern drives.
|DupliCF Duplicator Specifications:|
|Source Targets:||1:3, 1:7, 1:15, 1:23, 1:39, 1:59, 1:119|
|Operation Type:||Stand-alone, FPGA - based operation (Non-PC based System design.)|
|Read - Only Source Port:||There is no option to disable this built-in feature|
|Modular Socket Design:||Yes, the operator can change sockets in the field themselves|
|Real - Time PC Monitoring:||Yes, via USB link to Windows PC (Except 1:3 CF Models)|
|Audit Trail / Log reporting:||Yes, records all task details and can generate reports in .txt and .csv format (Only in PRO Model)|
|2 Copy Modes:||
|Compare (Verification):||Bit-by-bit data comparison from the source device to target devices|
|3 Sanitization Modes:||
|Format:||Automatically detects and formats devices to either FAT16 or FAT32.|
|Measure Speed:||Performs speed check by overwriting and reading the connected device(s)|
|Capacity Check:||Verifies the maximum capacity available.|
|Calc. CRC64:||Calculates the CRC64 value from the source device.|
|Compatible Devices:||Type I and Type II. Compact Flash card, CF1.0, CF2.0, CF3.0, CF4.0, CF4.1, CF5.0, CF6.0.|
|Supported O/S:||All (Windows, Mac, Linux, and other proprietary systems).|
|LCD Display:||Backlit Monochrome LCD Display|
|LEDs:||2 LED Indicators per port
|Control Panel:||4 Push Buttons (Up, Down, OK, ESC)|
|Operational Temperature:||5°C ~ 45°C (41°F ~ 113°F)|
|Non-Operational Temperature:||-20°C ~ 85°C (-4°F ~ 185°F)|
|Certifications:||FCC, CE, RoHS Compliant|
- Speeds up to 65MB/sec
- Supports all operating systems and file systems
- High speed cloning to all ports simultaneously
- Type I/II CF Cloning up to 2TB capacity
- Real-time PC monitoring