DupliSSD Pro PCIe M.2 NVMe/SATA, 2.5"/3.5" SAS/SATA Cloning & Erasing Appliance
Introducting the DupliSSD Pro, an advanced user friendly standalone 1:5 desktop standalone multi-interface drive duplicator. This compact open platform design provides a variety of interfaces including support for PCIe M.2 NVMe SSD, M.2 SATA, and 2.5”/3.5” SAS & SATA SSD/HDD drives. All the DupliSSD PRO models come with an easy-to-use LCD interface with 4 button keypad, comprehensive wiping and cloning features.
The DupliSSD PRO unit provides the ability to create a bit-for-bit "mirror" copy or use our “smart data and file systems only” mode to clone only data areas for extremely efficient cloning without wasting time cloning blank areas of the source drive. These versatile duplicators make it easy to accomplish all your cloning and wiping tasks including drive testing, software and O/S upgrades, back-ups, content/application distribution and new PC rollouts.
- Operation Type - Standalone, FPGA based operation, not a computer based design which can potentially get infected with virus or slows down over time.
- Controller Design - Embedded controller is designed to support capacities up to and over 18 Terbytes. Constant improvement supports latest available devices on the market.
- Bandwidth Performance - DupliSSD Pro speed transfers of up to 400MB/sec. All systems have dedicated bandwidth enabling high volume replications without speed degradation even if all ports are utilized.
- Systems & files copy mode supports Windows (FAT16/32/64, NTFS), Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4) and Mac (HFS, HFS+, HFSX.)
- Data Sanitization: Quick Erase, Full Erase, DoD Erase and DoD Erase + Compare.
- All models are open platform design and Supports M key and B+M key for all M.2 PCIe NVMe, M.2 SATA devices, SAS and SATA HDD/SSD devices.
- Removable modular M.2 ports design effectively reduce downtime and is cost effective for long term ownership
Key Features and Benefits
Smart Duplication Modes: DupliSSD Pro PCIe and SAS/SATA drive duplicators offer a diverse set of duplication modes. The user may select the appropriate mode based on application requirement.
Graphical illustration of Copy Modes:The areas containing data are labeled "Data". The areas being copied are marked in black color. Duplication time depends on the speed supported by the hard drive's controller chip.
Sustained High Speed: DupliSSD Plus duplicators copy up to 400MBps on all hard drives simultaneously, without any speed degradation on any port.
- Quick copy mode supports Windows (FAT16/32/64), Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4), and Mac (HFS/HFS+/HFSX) formats.
- Whole media (bit-for-bit) copy mode supports all system and proprietary formats.
- Supports all brands of standard drives.
- Designed to support hard drives up to and larger than 18TB.
- Supports MBR and GPT partitioning.
- Quick Erase: Erase HDD index table, and only takes A FEW SECONDS to complete.
- Full Erase: Erases the entire device
- DoD Erase: Complies with U.S. Department of Defense erasure standards
- Secure erase: A National Institute of Standards and Technology 800-88 accepted technique for properly purging hard drives. This method is supported by almost all modern drives.
Skipping Bad Sectors
End-users are given options to skip bad sectors from the source device. Access the function to select the numbers of bad sectors to skip, from 0 through unlimited.
|Number of Ports:||6 ports|
|Specification:||Maximum Transfer Speed:||Up to 400MBps
*Actual performance is dependent on drive transfer speeds*
|Capacity:||Supports the latest market available capacity.
Designed support capability up to and above 18TB
|Operating Type:||Stand-alone, FPGA-based operation (Non PC-based)|
|Language Support:||English, Japanese|
|LCD Display:||Backlit Monochrome LCD Display|
|LED:||3 LED Indicators per Port: Yellow (Power), Green (Pass), and Red (Fail)|
|Control Panel:||4 push buttons (Forward, Backward, OK, Esc)|
|LCD Display:||Backlit Monochrome LCD Display|
|Features:||Copy Modes:||Quick Copy (Data & System): Supports Windows, Mac, and Linux.
All Partitions: Users can skip HPA or unknown partitions.
Whole Device: Copies bit-by-bit from the master device.
Percentage Copy: Users can set percentages of capacity to be copied.
|Compare Function:||Bit-by-bit compare|
|Sanitization Modes:||Quick Erase, Full Erase (NIST SP 800-88r1), and Secure Erase (NIST SP 800-88r1)|
|Compatibilities:||Compatible Devices:||NGFF (M.2): 2230, 2242, 2260, 2280, 3030, 3042, 3060, 22110, and 3080. Supports B+M Key or M Key Only. Support for 2.5"/3.5" SATA and SAS Devices|
|Supported Formats:||Quick Copy: FAT16/32/64, Windows (NTFS), Linux (Ext2/Ext3/Ext4), and Mac (HFS, HFS+, HFSX)
Entire Drive Copy: All Formats, including proprietary formats.GPT, MBR, and Advanced Formats.
|Supported O/S:||All (Windows, Mac, Linux, and other stand-alone systems)|
|Hardware Specification:||Power Supply:||Universal Power: 115VAC or 230VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Working Temperature:||5°C ~ 45°C (41°F ~ 113°F)|
|Storage Temperature:||-20°C ~ 85°C (-4°F ~ 185°F)|
|Working Humidity:||20% ~ 80%, non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity:||5% ~ 95%, non-condensing|
|Certifications:||FCC, CE, RoHS, Reach, MIL-STD810G Compliant|
- PCIe M.2 NVMe/M.2 SATA SSD
- 3.5”/2.5" SAS/SATA Drives
- Clone/Cross-copy to/from all above drive types
- Up to 400MBps to all ports concurrently
- User swappable M.2 ports
- Erase/Clone All OS