PC Based 16 Port USB PRO Duplicator and Programmer
The USB160PRO duplicator is designed to perform advanced functions to the USB flash drive, such as making the entire device read-only through write protection.
Write Protect Options
The USB160PRO allows for write protection of the first partition, second partition, or both, depending on whether the drive is set to have two drive letters.
Creating Multiple Drive Letters
This duplicator can partition drives at the hardware controller level, allowing for the creation of multiple drive letters or transforming the USB into a CD-ROM device.
Editing Descriptor Fields
In addition to these advanced functions, the PRO series can edit the Descriptor Fields, such as the device serial number, the Vendor ID (VID), and the Product ID (PID).
Ideal for Medical Companies and Device Integrators
The PRO series is especially well-suited for medical companies and device integrators, where the highest level of configurations are available. It ensures data integrity and security, which is paramount in the healthcare industry.
- Five Copy Methods: File Copy, Device Copy, IMG Copy, Copy Add, and Unique Data Streaming
- USB Read-Only Partitions: Create partitions that are write-protected
- USB CD-ROM Partitions: Transform your USB into a CD-ROM device
- Controller Level Write Protection: USB write protection is executed at the controller level
- Hard Coded USB Serial Numbers: Set and edit hard-coded USB serial numbers
- Sequential Serial Number Control: Manage serial numbers effectively with sequential control
- 10 Character Prefix Option: Serial number control includes a 10 character prefix option
- USB Specific .img Files: Create USB specific image files
- Bootable USB Partitions: Write protect bootable USB partitions
- Descriptor Fields: Set and edit descriptor fields (VID, PID, SCSI)
- Format Support: Supports all formats, including FAT, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, Ext2-3-4, HFS, Proprietary, etc.
- Job Setup Security: Password protect Job Setup area, ideal for IT Managers
- Reset USB Media: Reset USB media to original read/write state
- Copy Secure USB Copy Protection: PRO series required for Copy Secure USB copy protection
- Certified USB Controllers: PRO series supports certified USB controllers (contact for details)
- Additional Features: Includes all other features and functions from USB160PC
The Rise of USB as the New Standard
With optical drives becoming increasingly rare in laptops and most tower PCs, the USB flash drive has emerged as the new standard for data distribution. This is a positive development, as USB is faster in both copy speeds and read speeds than optical drives, and USB is significantly more durable than optical media.
|Number of targets:||16|
|USB ports required:||2|
|Compatibility:||Backward compatible to USB 2.0|
|Dimensions:||200mm x 200mm x 130mm|
|Flash drive socket accommodation:||Max (W x H) 42mm x 12mm|
|weight:||6.8lbs / 3.08kg|
|Power||110 / 230 (auto detect)|
|Software:||Nexcopy Drive Manager PRO Software, written in USA|
|Operating System:||Windows 10+|
|Min PC requirements:||2 GB RAM, 2.0Ghz processor or better|
|Operating temperature:||40F - 165F|
|Operating humidity:||20% - 85%|
|Certifications:||FCC, CE, RoHS|
- Duplicate up to 16 Targets Simultaneously
- Program Unique Data to each USB Port from PC
- Extract content from each USBFlash
- Bit by Bit Verification | Write Protection
- Made In USA | TAA Compliant