XpressHDD External USB Hard Drive Duplicator
Clones Portable USB 2.0/3.0/3.1 Hard Drive and Flash Memory Devices
The XpressHDD series is a standalone, highly efficient professional grade duplicating unit, specifically designed for USB 2.0 & USB 3.0 external hard disk drive duplication. In addition to USB external and portable hard disk drive duplication, this cleverly designed machine allows the user to duplicate regular USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 Flash thumb drives.
In our new design, we have provided enough power that will boost power to each individual port to satisfy the requirement of the most demanding USB powered/portable hard disk drive. This will support the additional power required to ensure error free duplication of multiple disk drives simultaneously without speed degradation and also provide increased compatibility with a wider range of USB devices even if they have unpredictable swings of power consumption. This unit is backed by a full 12 months limited warranty.
- Operation Type - Standalone, FPGA based operation, not a computer based design
- Controller Design - Embedded controller is designed to support capacities over 18TB+. Constant improvement supports latest available devices on the market
- Bandwidth Performance - XpressHDD Model speed transfers of up to 33.33MB/sec.
- All systems have dedicated bandwidth enabling high volume replications without speed degradation to all ports simultaneously.
- Systems & files copy mode supports Windows (FAT16/32/64, NTFS), Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4) and Mac (HFS, HFS+, HFSX.)
- Data Sanitization: Quick Erase, Full Erase, DoD Erase and DoD Erase + Compare.
- System supports regular 2.5”/3.5” External USB 2.0/3.0 HDD/SSD drives and also regular USB flash memory.
Key Features and Benefits
The XpressHDD further extends existing flash duplicator functions to include these unique features:
- "Set Up" function to choose between USB external disk drives and other USB devices, so that file format can be detected and data copied as expected.
- Boosted power supply on each USB port to handle a USB external disk drives.
- Forgiving USB port to cope with unpredictable swings of power consumption. It is required to enhance compatibility with a much wider range of USB devices—especially when these devices of inconsistent quality have emerged in the market.
Multi-Core Processor Provides High-Speed Mass Duplication
Each slot has independent and dedicated channel processor and therefore can supports up to 2GB per minute bandwidth per port. Whether your target is one piece or 63 pieces; the copy speed (bandwidth) remains the same.
Quick Data Copy
Quick data copy function will analysis the data and copies only the data portion, thereby enhancing the copying efficiency.
Copy + Compare Function
After making a copy, the bit-by-bit compare function guarantees the data copy integrity. It's a fast, reliable and convenient hardware-based solution.
- High-speed copy supports up to 2GB per minute.
- Apply new advanced Multi-Core processor.
- Completely standalone system, no computer required.
- Design to copy USB external disk drives and USB sticks.
- Supports all format, data size and USB-HDD/ USB Stick capacity bit by bit copy.
- Comply with USA Department of Defence (DoD) data security standard provides DoD Erase function.
- Quick data copy, copies only data contained areas. (Support FAT16/32, Linux ext2/ext3, NTFS)
- Quick 5 seconds format, 3 models available for selection.
- Supports Synchronous modes for Copy/Compare/ Erase/ Format function.
- Strict bit-by-bit hardware comparison further increases the reliability of duplication.
- User-friendly interface with real time information LCD display.
- Firmware upgrade and product support from experienced engineers.
Smart Duplication Modes: XpressHDD Series USB 2.0/3.0/3.1 drive duplicators offer a diverse set of duplication modes. The user may select the appropriate mode based on application requirement.
Graphical illustration of Copy Modes: The areas containing data are marked in blue. The areas being copied are marked in red. Duplication time depends on the speed supported by the hard drive's controller chip.
Sustained High Speed: XpressHDD duplicators copy up to 2GB/min to all hard drives simultaneously, without any speed degradation on any port.
- Quick copy mode supports Windows (FAT16/32/64), Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4), and Mac (HFS/HFS+/HFSX) formats.
- Whole media (bit-for-bit) copy mode supports all system and proprietary formats.
- Supports all brands of standard drives.
- Designed to support hard drives larger than 18TB.
- Supports MBR and GPT partitioning.
- Quick Erase: Erase HDD index table, and only takes A FEW SECONDS to complete.
- Full Erase: Erases the entire device
- DoD Erase: Complies with U.S. Department of Defense erasure standards
- Secure erase: A National Institute of Standards and Technology 800-88 accepted technique for properly purging hard drives. This method is supported by almost all modern drives.
Skipping Bad Sectors
End-users are given options to skip bad sectors from the source device. Access the function to select the numbers of bad sectors to skip, from 0 through unlimited.
|XpressHDD Duplicator Specifications:|
|Source Targets:||1:7, 1:15, 1:23, 1:31, 1:39, 1:47, 1:63|
|Operation Type:||Stand-alone, FPGA - based operation (Non-PC based System design.)|
|Read - Only Source Port:||There is no option to disable this built-in feature|
|Modular Socket Design:||No|
|Real - Time PC Monitoring:||No|
|2 Copy Modes:||
|Compare (Verification):||Bit-by-bit data comparison from the source device to target devices|
|3 Sanitization Modes:||
|Format:||Automatically detects and formats devices to either FAT16 or FAT32.|
|Measure Speed:||Performs speed check by overwriting and reading the connected device(s)|
|Capacity Check:||Verifies the maximum capacity available.|
|Calc. CRC64:||Calculates the CRC64 value from the source device.|
|A2 Fake Picker:||Checks device(s) that contain fake capacities|
|Compatible Devices:||USB1.1 / 2.0 / 3.0 devices and USB-HDDs|
|Supported O/S:||All (Windows, Mac, Linux, and other proprietary systems).|
|LCD Display:||Backlit Monochrome LCD Display|
|Control Panel:||4 Push Buttons (Up, Down, OK, ESC)|
|Operational Temperature:||5°C ~ 45°C (41°F ~ 113°F)|
|Non-Operational Temperature:||-20°C ~ 85°C (-4°F ~ 185°F)|
|Certifications:||FCC, CE, RoHS Compliant|