EconoSD SD/microSD Flash Memory Drive Duplicator
The EconoSD series is a standalone, highly efficient professional grade duplicating unit, specifically designed for any SD or MicroSD flash memory drive duplication.
The EconoSD series of SD Duplication devices conveniently copies the most popular digital media formats, portable SD storage drives, at high speed without a computer.
Advanced concurrent duplication means no waiting and no interruption as each SD/microSD channel/port can independently write to the target SD flash in parallel at full speed without slowing down. The EconoSD Duplicators also feature user friendly 4-key control with LCD, high speed duplication and bit-by-bit Compare function to confirm successful copies. Reliable, affordable, and convenient, SD Duplicators are the best companion for any industry. This unit is backed by a full 12 months limited warranty.
- Operation Type - Standalone, FPGA based operation, not a computer based design
- Controller Design - Embedded controller is designed to support any capacity SD. Constant improvement supports latest available devices on the market
- Bandwidth Performance - EconoSD speed transfers of up to 2GB/min ~ 33MB/sec.
- All systems have dedicated bandwidth enabling high volume replications without speed degradation to all ports simultaneously.
- Systems & files copy mode supports Windows (FAT16/32/64, NTFS), Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4) and Mac (HFS, HFS+, HFSX.)
- Data Sanitization: Quick Erase, Full Erase, DoD Erase and DoD Erase + Compare.
Key Features and Benefits
Multi-Core Processor Provides High-Speed Mass Duplication
Each slot has an independent and dedicated channel processor and therefore can support up to 2GB per minute bandwidth per port. Whether your target is one piece or 63 pieces; the copy speed (bandwidth) remains the same.
Quick Data Copy
Quick data copy function will analyze the data and copy only the data portion, thereby enhancing the copying efficiency.
Copy + Compare Function
After making a copy, the bit-by-bit compare function guarantees the data copy integrity. It's a fast, reliable and convenient hardware-based solution.
- High-speed copy supports up to 2GB per minute.
- Apply new advanced Multi-Core processor.
- Completely standalone system, no computer required.
- Design to copy both SD and MicroSD capacity s.
- Supports all format, data size and USB-HDD/ USB Stick capacity bit by bit copy.
- Comply with the United States Department of Defence (DoD) data security standard provides DoD Erase function.
- Quick data copy, copies only data contained areas. (Support FAT16/32, Linux ext2/ext3, NTFS)
- Quick 5 seconds format, 3 modes available for selection.
- Supports Synchronous modes for Copy/Compare/ Erase/ Format function.
- Strict bit-by-bit hardware comparison further increases the reliability of duplication.
- User-friendly interface with real time information LCD display.
- Firmware upgrade and product support from experienced engineers.
Smart Duplication Modes: EconoSD Series SD/MicroSD drive duplicators offer a diverse set of duplication modes. The user may select the appropriate mode based on application requirement.
Graphical illustration of Copy Modes: The areas containing data are marked in blue. The areas being copied are marked in red. Duplication time depends on the speed supported by the hard drive's controller chip.
- Quick copy mode supports Windows (FAT16/32/64), Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4), and Mac (HFS/HFS+/HFSX) formats.
- Whole media (bit-for-bit) copy mode supports all system and proprietary formats.
- Supports all brands of standard drives.
- Designed to support any size SD/microSD flash memory.
- Quick Erase: Only takes A FEW SECONDS to complete.
- Full Erase: Erases the entire device
- DoD Erase: Complies with U.S. Department of Defense erasure standards
- Secure erase: A National Institute of Standards and Technology 800-88 accepted technique for properly purging hard drives. This method is supported by almost all modern drives.
Skipping Bad Sectors
End-users are given options to skip bad sectors from the source device. Access the function to select the numbers of bad sectors to skip, from 0 through unlimited.
|EconoSD Duplicator Specifications:|
|Source Targets:||1:7, 1:15, 1:23, 1:31, 1:39, 1:47, 1:63|
|Operation Type:||Stand-alone, FPGA - based operation (Non-PC based System design.)|
|Read - Only Source Port:||There is no option to disable this built-in feature|
|Modular Socket Design:||No|
|Real - Time PC Monitoring:||No|
|2 Copy Modes:||
|Compare (Verification):||Bit-by-bit data comparison from the source device to target devices|
|3 Sanitization Modes:||
|Format:||Automatically detects and formats devices to either FAT16 or FAT32.|
|Measure Speed:||Performs speed check by overwriting and reading the connected device(s)|
|Capacity Check:||Verifies the maximum capacity available.|
|Calc. CRC64:||Calculates the CRC64 value from the source device.|
|A2 Fake Picker:||Checks device(s) that contain fake capacities|
|Compatible Devices:||SD, SD Pro, Micro SD*, Mini SD*, Mini SD Pro*, SDHC, WI-FI SD, Super HS SD (*Adapter Required)|
|Supported O/S:||All (Windows, Mac, Linux, and other proprietary systems).|
|LCD Display:||Backlit Monochrome LCD Display|
|Control Panel:||4 Push Buttons (Up, Down, OK, ESC)|
|Operational Temperature:||5°C ~ 45°C (41°F ~ 113°F)|
|Non-Operational Temperature:||-20°C ~ 85°C (-4°F ~ 185°F)|
|Certifications:||FCC, CE, RoHS Compliant|