TaskForce SAS/SATA/IDE/USB/10Gb HDD Forensic
Atola TaskForce is a high-performance forensic imager capable of working with both good and damaged media, developed specifically for forensic use.
The system consists of TaskForce hardware unit and software accessible in Google Chrome browser.
TaskForce can operate in standalone mode or be used by multiple users from devices within the same local network.
The unit can be operated either in standalone mode or by multiple users within the same local network.
It has 18 ports and supports SAS, SATA, USB, IDE and other interfaces via Thunderbolt, Apple PCIe, and M.2 SSD extension modules
12+ simultaneous imaging sessions 15 TB/hour
Atola TaskForce combines vast multi-tasking capabilities with the fastest imaging engine in the forensic market. Its hardware including server-grade motherboard, 8-thread Xeon CPU 3.7 GHz and ECC RAM, sustains 12+ parallel imaging tasks.
- 15 TB/hour cumulative speed of imaging
- 2 x 10Gb Ethernet ports
- Source/target switch on all ports
- Hardware write protection in Source mode on all ports
- Imaging to up to 5 targets
- Forensic imaging to E01, RAW files
- Express mode (self launched imaging)
- Integration with other forensic software via API
- Imaging to a file on an encrypted target
RAID configuration autodetection and imaging
TaskForce's fine-tuned RAID autodetection algorithms allow reassembling RAID arrays with an unknown configuration:
- identifies RAID type by reading data on connected drives
- runs through thousands of potential configuration variants
- one-click application of a suggested configuration
- partition preview for easy confirmation of successful assembly
- rebuild of RAID even with a missing or damaged device (for certain types of redundancy-enabled RAID)
A RAID array can be imaged in its entirety or by individual partitions.
Damaged drive support
Atola TaskForce's imaging engine is fully automated and is designed to achieve the best results getting as much data as possible.
- Imaging freezing drives
- Imaging drives with surface scratches and firmware issues
- In-depth drive diagnostics
- Selective head imaging
- Current sensor on all SATA, SAS/SATA, IDE ports
- Automatic overcurrent and short-circuit protection
- Segmented hashing for damaged drive image verification
TaskForce hardware is equipped with full circuit protection to prevent a malfunctioning storage device connected to the unit causing damage to the system or to itself.
Multi-user access from any device
TaskForce user interface is highly intuitive, task-oriented. It is designed to facilitate work with evidence for investigators with different levels of technical proficiency.
UI features are:
- Operating the unit via Chrome browser
- Simultaneous operation by multiple users
- Launching any operation within a couple of clicks or taps
- Highly intuitive task-oriented user interface
- Managing TaskForce from different operational systems
TaskForce can be operated in the lab or in the field using one of these connectivity options:
- 10Gb Ethernet network
TaskForce allows access from any device within the same local network by entering the IP address in Google Chrome. To simplify connectivity, the IP address is displayed on the small screen in the front panel.
- Standalone mode
The system's compact size combined with standalone mode makes it great for in-the-field work. Beautiful built-in TaskForce touchscreen is always at hand. No other computers need to be involved.
- Remote Wi-Fi connection
TaskForce includes built-in Wi-Fi access point mode for easy connection. It is disabled by default. If one enables WiFi, it sets up a secure network available for remote control via laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Other features of TaskForce forensic imager
- HPA & DCO control and recovery
- SMART viewing + recording it before and after image acquisition
- Hash calculation (linear and segmented): MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA512
- Wiping (NIST 800-88, DoD 5220.22-M etc.)
- ATA password recovery
- Automatic report generation
- Case management system
- Artifact finder (URL, email, GPS, phone, credit card, regular expres
We stand behind our product and offer the best warranty terms in the industry. No matter how old your device is, it is covered by our Lifetime warranty, for as long as your software update subscription is active.