ZCXI:125 SATA HDD/SSD, M.2 NVMe PCIe Cloning and Erasing Appliance
The ZCXI:125 represents a new generation of high-speed, production-grade hard drive duplication systems. This five-target system (6 targets if cloning from network volume) possesses many advanced, new features, and is especially engineered for high volume production. The ZCXI:125 can also be expanded up to 10 targets with its optional expansion option and can clone in both fast data (data files and system files areas of drive) mode and mirror copy (100% bit by bit binary) mode.
The ZCXI:125 supports cloning drives at speeds up to 24GB/min with an intuitive navigation interface that makes it simple to operate. The ZCXI:125 supports SATA natively and has optional support for high speed SAS and IDE, ZIF, mSATA, microSATA, eSATA and USB 3.0 Flash media.
The ZCXI:125 gives you the capability to clone from network volume or to upload hdd data set to network volume via its built-in high speed two gigabit ethernet ports. It also has the ability to verify that whatever has been closed to the target is 100% same as the master by utilizing its built in verification/hash feature. The ZCXI:125 can be operated remotely and controlled via a web browser and can be controlled by mouse and keyboard.
Hard disk drive and SSD DoD Sanitization/wiping is also built-in the unit giving users the capability to choose from secure erase to any number of custom pass setting or a DoD wipe of 7 passes.
This device also offers Database software program that enables the user to scan and log hard drive cloning sessions which include hard drive make, model, serial number and firmware revision. All information and current system software release is stored on a USB thumb drive via the built-in USB port. This unit also has optional light stack which enables you to monitor the operating status of the device which is very helpful for someone not close to the device or if you are a multi-tasker.
- Hard Drive Duplication - Supports 3.5″/2.5″ SATA hard drives, 3.5″/2.5″ SAS (optional), USB enclosures and thumb drives with three dedicated USB 3.0 ports. Optional adapters are available for 1.8/2.5/3.5″ IDE and IDE ZIF drives, eSATA, microSATA, mSATA and flash media.
- Multi-target Cloning - Clone from 1 master to 5 SATA or 5 SAS (if SAS option is purchased) target drives, or clone from a ZCXI:125 created image repository stored on an external USB enclosure or on a network repository to a total of 6 SATA/SAS target hard drives
- 4 Drive Expansion Kit - The optional expansion kit provides an additional 2 SAS/SATA and 2 SATA only targets for a total of 9 SATA (7 SAS) targets when cloning from a master hard drive or 10 SATA (8 SAS) targets from a network repository or from a repository stored on an external USB enclosure connected to the ZCXI:125
- Data Transfer Rate - The ZCXI:125 duplicates hard drives at speeds up to 24GB/min*
- Flat Bed Design & Removable Drive Stations - Provides fast, easy connection to a variety of hard drive types. Removable drive stations are field replaceable
- Multiple Master/Source and Target Drives - Users can assign any drive stations as a master/source or target drive
- Network Sharing - Allows network access (upload/download) to drive images and log files. Two Gigabit Ethernet ports are available
- Clone from an image or a master/source hard drive - Supports cloning from a ZCXI:125-created image stored on a USB enclosure connected via one of the ZCXI:125s USB 3.0 ports, from a ZCXI:125-created image stored on a shared network drive location, or clone from a master/source hard drive
- Multi-Session Capability - Allows users to perform multiple tasks including cloning wiping or hashing concurrently
- Clone USB Enclosures and Thumb Drives - 3 USB 3.0 ports are available.
- Large Capacity Drives - The ZCXI:125 provides support for todays large capacity drives (>2TB)
- Write-Protected Source - ZCXI:125 drive stations or USB ports that are designated as a source/master by the user are automatically write-blocked to prevent any alteration to sensitive data on the source drive
- Wipe Feature - The ZCXI:125 provides a comprehensive wipe mode. DoD wipe, Secure Erase and custom pass settings
- Bad Sector Handling - Scan for bad sectors on a the source hard drive, abort or skip and log for review
- Color Touch Screen Display - A vibrant display provides an intuitive and easy to use interface
- Hash verification Option - This optional feature allows the user to clone and verify the exact replication of the source drive. Features user-selectable SHA-1, SHA256 or MD5 algorithms
- Multiple Cloning Modes - Supports Mirror (bit for bit copy) and CleverCopy (copies only data areas, skips blank sectors)
- Task Macro - Allows users to set specific tasks to be performed sequentially. For example, set task 1 to wipe, task 2 to clone, task 3 to hash
- File Systems - Supports all O/S and file systems including Linux and MAC in Mirror mode. Supports FAT16/FAT32/NTFS and Linux (ext, ext2, ext3, ext4) in CleverCopy mode
- Remote Operation - ZCXI:125 allows you to control all operations from a remote computer using a web browser or CLI interface
- Advanced Administrative Functions - Administrators can create/manage image repositories, manage network settings, create user profiles, save configurations, manage drive station assignments
- Compact Footprint - The ZCXI:125 takes up minimal real estate on the workbench at a size of 3.7″ X 19″ X 17.2″ (9.39cm X 48.26cm X 43.68cm) and weighs only 14lbs (6.4kg)
- Audit Trail/Log Report - Detailed information about the cloning session is provided, and reports can be printed from a browser or via CLI. Report includes a digital signature for authentication purposes
- USB 2.0 Host Ports - The unit features two USB 2.0 ports for connecting a keyboard and mouse to the ZCXI:125.
- HPA/DCO - Clone or wipe HPA/DCO areas of the drive
- Lightstack/beeper(Optional) - The tri-color lightstack alerts the user when tasks complete or when attention is required
- One-year Standard Warranty - The system comes complete with a one year parts and labor warranty.
ZCXI:125 Software Features
- Mirror Copy - Simple bit by bit copy. Supports all O/S including Linux and MAC.
- Fast Data Copy - Fast Data Copy technology copies only data areas and skips blank sectors. Scales partitions to target. Supports FAT16/FAT32/NTFS and Linux (ext, ext2, ext3, ext4) file systems
- Multi-image Master - Store multiple ZCXI:125-created images on a USB enclosure connected to ZCXI:125 or on a shared network location and then clone to selected targets
- Partition Cloning - For multiple partition drives, ZCXI:125 automatically selects the optimum cloning method, either Clever or Mirror
- Optional SAS Support - Provides support for SAS hard disk drives
- Optional Verification/Hash - Allows the user to clone and verify the exact replication of the source drive. Features user-selectable SHA-1, SHA256 or MD5
|110V-240V, 7.5A-3.5A, 50-60Hz
|-4 to 176F (-20 to +80C)
|Operating: 85% RH, non condensing. Storage: 95% RH, non-condensing
|32-104F (0 to +40C)
|14lbs (6.4 kg)
|17.2″ W X 19″ D X 3.7″ H (43.68cm X 48.26cm X 9.39cm)
|RoHS compliant, FCC Part 15 Class A, CE