HD-3WXL IRONCLAD Degausser Erasure Verification System
The HD-3WXL IRONCLAD erasure verification system is fully integrated with the HD-3WXL degausser. The IRONCLAD scans the hard drive serial number, erases the hard drive, captures an image of the degaussed hard drive, records the operator's ID, and documents the erasure status of the degaussed hard drive. This essential information is then preserved in an IRONCLAD erasure verification report creating a complete proof-of-erasure file.
The HD-3WXL is exceptionally user-friendly. Simply slide your media into the slot on the left side of the HD-3WXL and push the "Erase" button. Within six seconds your media is completely erased and will automatically slide out the right side of the HD-3WXL. It just doesn’t get any easier than that!
The HD-3WXL will assist you in meeting compliance standards for government mandates requiring complete elimination of sensitive information stored on magnetic media prior to re-use or disposal including:
Why HD-3WXL IRONCLAD:
HD-3WXL IRONCLAD Includes:
- HD-3WXL degausser completely erases all data in 9 seconds
- Captures and records images of degaussed hard drives
- Scans serial numbers of degaussed hard drives
- Document operator ID and erasure status of hard drives
- Generates IRONCLAD erasure report with images for audit purposes
- Creates a secure erasure verification process
- Provides proof data is completely eliminated
Erasure Verification Tests:
- Image capture system
- Touch screen control head
- IRONCLAD erasure report software
- Bar-code scanner and stand
- IRONCLAD software support for one year
- 50 "Degaussed" labels for erased hard drives
Hard drives erased with the HD-3WXL have been tested & verified by hard drive manufacturers, information recovery companies, private and governmental forensic laboratories which independently confirmed no data was recoverable.