M.2/U.2 PCIe NVMe SSD Duplicators
The PCI-E M.2 duplicator, is designed for high volume professional duplication with unique multitasking technology that can simultaneously copy 5 PCI-E M.2 targets with a high transfer speed of 18 GB per minute.The PCI-E M.2 duplicators provides four copy modes that all meet different duplication task requirements.
The quick copy mode copies data and skips blank area. NTFS, Linux (Ext2/Ext3/Ext4), FAT/FAT32 and Mac (HFS, HFSX, HFS+) formats can all be supported with quick copy mode.
In addition, the PCI-E M.2 duplicator is equipped with different levels of secure erase functions, Quick Erase, Full Erase, DoD 5220 Erase government standards and Secure Erase, which can fulfill different levels of PCI-E M.2 wiping security.
- Quick smart copy
- All partitions copy
- Percentage copy
- Whole HDD Copy
Supports 3 types of Erase Mode
- Quick Erase-Erase HDD index table, and only takes A FEW SECONDS to complete
- Full Erase-Erase the whole HDD content
- DoD Erase-Complies with the U.S. Department of Defense's standard of erasing.
- Supports GPT, MBR table format.
- Supports Advanced format HDD, Up to 10+TB device.
- Support OS: Linux, Unix, Windows, Macintosh, etc.
Open Platform Design
- Supports M.2 (default)
- Supports optional Mini PCI-E and PCI-E SSD