XpressNVMe PCIe 1:16 M.2 NVMe, AHCI, SATA SSD Duplication & Eraser
The XpressNVMe PCIe-1215, one of our premier IT mass SSD and HDD cloning solutions, achieves cloning speeds surpassing 1,000 MB per second. The XpressNVMe PCIe-1215 can clone from an image file on an SSD you supply to 16 target drives concurrently or from a source drive on the open platform unit up to 15 destinations simultaneously.
This industrial-strength PCIe M.2 NVMe, M.2 SATA cloner and NIST 800-88 sanitizer provides IT professionals with an in-house solution that efficiently performs migrating from traditional hard disk drives to PCIe M.2 NVMe SSDs, PC deployments, OS upgrades, content/application distribution and data back-up tasks. Without exception, the fastest and most technologically advanced PCIe solution available. The PCIE-1215 achieves over 400 MBps with the Standard model and a whopping 1,000 MBps duplication speed for the PRO model which is future proof for Gen4 NVMe Solid State drives (SSD). A feature-packed and high performance in a space-saving footprint, the PCIE-1215 is designed to meet the needs for any duplication or HDD to SSD migration requirement in PCIe M.2 & U.2 NVMe (PCIe) cloning.
- Extreme speed, imaging at over 400 MB/sec (standard model) and 1,000 MB/sec (PRO Model).
- Systems & files code mode supports Windows (FAT16/32/64, NTFS), Linux(ext2/ext3/ext4), Mac(HFS, HFS+, HFSX.)
- Data Sanitization: Quick Erase, Full Erase, Secure Erase (NIST 800-88) DoD Erase and DoD Erase + Compare.
- Open-platform Design supports M.2/Mini PCI-E/PCIE SSD.
- Log report management records all task details for better production management.
- Cable-free connection for easier M.2 connections and disconnects.
- Supports SATA I/II/III and 4Kn HDD
- Support All key types: M-Key and B+M Key
- Exclusive multi-slot PCIe SSD drive firmware loading. Supported firmware format: .sig .enc.
The XpressNVMe PCIe-1215 is an advanced solution for PCI-E M.2 cloning and erasure and is specially designed for high-volume round the clock operation. It's unique multi-tasking technology, enables simultaneously copying up to 16 PCI-E M.2 targets from the internal image on SSD drive or 1-to-15 from the ports on the flattop open platform -- with a high transfer speed of 400 MB/sec with Standard Model or 1,000 MB/sec with PRO model.
We guarantee the highest productivity without speed degradation even as the number of targets increases. The XpressNVMe PCIe-1215 duplicator provides four copy modes: quick smart copy, all partition copy, percentage copy and whole copy, that can meet different duplication task requirements. The quick copy mode copies data and skips blank areas. Formats such as NTFS, Linux (Ext2/Ext3/Ext4), FAT/FAT32, Mac (HFS, HFSX, HFS+) are all supported with quick copy mode. This feature greatly increases efficiency when it’s not required to “mirror clone” the entire drive.
In addition, the XpressNVMe PCIe-1215 duplicator is equipped with a variety of secure erase functions such as Quick Erase, Full Erase, Secure Erase (NIST 800-88) and DoD 5220 Erase to comply with government and enterprise data security standards.
- Impeccable efficiency: The PCI-E M.2 duplicator is capable of copying at 400 MB/sec (standard model) and 1,000 MB/sec (PRO Model) on all PCI-E M.2 simultaneously, without any speed degradation as the number of targets increase. This duplicator is great for high volume manufacturers.
- Whole HDD “Mirror” Copy: Whole Copy supports all kinds of partition formats and is independent of OS or file systems.
- Systems & Data Copy: This mode can identify the HDD formats of Windows (FAT16/32/64, NTFS), Linux(ext2/ext3/ext4), Mac(HFS, HFS+, HFSX. It will only copy the data and system contained area, which enhances the copying time.
- Support 4 types of Erase Mode: The IT series HDD duplicator offers 4 ways of erase.
- Quick Erase: Erase HDD index table, and only takes A FEW SECONDS to complete.
- Full Erase: Erase the whole PCI-E M.2.
- DoD Erase: Complies with the U.S. Department of Defense's standard of erasing (DoD 5220.22-M).
- Secure Erase: Erase content to NIST 800-88 compliant standards.
- Open Platform Design: Supports M.2 (default), supports optional Mini PCI-E and PCI-E SSD
- Log Report Management:
- Records operation time - each port process details, including PCI-E M.2 model, capacity, S/N, result (pass, fail).
- Log report .txt file can be generated via USB port and saved to USB device.
- It can save up to 30,000 pieces of log. One instruction onto one PCI-E M.2 is recorded as one piece of log. (e.g. duplication from one PCI-E M.2 to 15 targets will be recorded to 15 pieces of log)
- Auto power control system: When the PCI-E M.2 duplicator stops executing any function, the machine will automatically cut off the power of each port to protect the PCI-E M.2 from damage during removal from the PCI-E M.2 duplicator. The power of each port will only be supplied when the unit is operating.
- Standalone operation: This unit is very user friendly and does not require a PC or application software in order to operate. However, it does have the capability to manage/monitor operations via a link to a Windows PC via its built-in USB port).
|XpressNVMe PCIe M.2 NVMe Duplicator and Eraser Specifications|
|Model:||XpressNVMe PCIE-1215 Standard and PRO Model|
|Targets:||15 (16 from image source)|
|Maximum Transfer Speed:||400MB/second (Standard Model)
1,000 MB/sec (PRO Model)
Note: actual performance is dependent on HDD transfer speeds*
|Capacity:||Supports the latest sized devices available on the market.|
|Operating Type:||Stand-alone, FPGA-based operation (Non PC-based)|
|Supported Languages:||English, Japanese|
|LCD Display:||Backlit Monochrome LCD Display|
|LEDs:||3 LED Indicators per Port: Yellow (Power), Green (Pass), and Red (Fail)|
|Control Panel:||4 Push Buttons (▲, ▼, OK, ESC)|
|Copy Modes:||Quick Copy (Systems & Files Copy), All Partition Copy, Whole Device Copy, Percentage Copy|
|Compare Function:||Bit-by-bit data comparison|
|Sanitization Modes:||Quick Erase, Full Erase, DoD Erase, Secure Erase, and more.|
|Log Report Management:||Records all task details in the log report management system for enhanced production management.|
|PC Monitoring:||Real-Time status monitoring through PC|
|Compatible Devices:||NGFF (M.2): 2230, 2242, 2260, 2280,22110, PCI-e SSD (Full and low profiles)|
|Compatible Devices (with required adapter):||SATA HDD/SSD, U.2(SFF8639)|
|Supported Formats:||Quick Copy: FAT16/32/64, Windows (NTFS), Linux (Ext2/Ext3/Ext4), and Mac (HFS, HFS+,HFSX) Whole Device Copy: All Formats, including proprietary formats|
|Supported O/S:||All (Windows, Mac, Linux, and other stand-alone systems)|
|Power Supply:||Universal Power: 115VAC or 230 VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Working Temperature:||5°C ~ 45°C (41°F ~ 113°F)|
|Storage Temperature:||-20°C ~ 85°C (-4°F ~ 185°F)|
|Working Humidity:||20% ~ 80%|
|Storage Humidity:||5% ~ 95%|
|Product Dimensions:||24.5 in. x 23 in. x 13 in.|
|Weight (lbs)||49.5 lbs.|
|Certifications:||FCC, CE, RoHS, TAA Compliant|