SWD NVME PCIE SSD Multiple Drive Eraser Unit
The SWD NVMe Multi PCIE SSD unit is a standalone, dedicated hardware to erasing multiple NVMe SSD at the same time very efficiently. The unit is industrial and durably built, using a desktop-style. The unit supports SSD and USB Flash drives. The SWDs erase application is easy to use with touchscreen icons and supports many erase protocols, such as:
- DoD 5220-22M (ECE) erase specification (with 7 writing passes and one verification pass).
- DoD Lite 5220-22M (E) erase specification (with 3 writing passes and one verification pass).
- Security Erase (for SATA drives).
- Enhanced Security Erase (for SATA drives).
- Sanitize (3 types to be used with SAS SSD).
- “User” Defined Erase Settings
- NVMe-Format/NVMe Secure Erase (for NVMe SSD).
Not all the above erase protocols are supported by NVMe SSD (Security Erase, Enhanced Security Erase, and Sanitize are not supported by NVMe SSD), but they can be used to erase USB flash drives and SATA drives (connected via an e-SATA port).
Standalone, Secure, No License Scheme, Dedicated NVMe SSD data Eraser, Built with Extreme Performing Hardware, Heavy Duty, Easy to Use, Very Flexible UI. Standalone hardware gives the user consistent performances and is the most secure solution when in combination with Linux OS. No license scheme makes the solution cost-effective. Lifetime free s/w updates and supports. The units run 24/7, 365 days of the year, with no failure.
- Erase Drives using the following Erase Protocols:
- DoD 5220-22M (ECE) erase specification (with 7 writing passes and one pass of verification)
- DoD Lite 5220-22M (E) (3 writing passes and one pass of verification)
- Security Erase Protocol (for SATA drives) - Enhanced Security Erase Protocol (for SATA drives)
- Sanitize (for SAS SSD – 3 Types)
- NVMe Secure Erase (for NVMe SSD – 3 Types)
- “User” Defined its Erase Settings
- Erase Bitlocker encrypted partitions.
- Hot Pluggable Ports: Each of the unit’s port is hot pluggable. When a session completes, the user can plug another drive and select it to run a new operation.
- Scripting: Easy Scripting can be set and used for a repeat operation.
- Reporting: Detailed logs for drive duplication and drive erase sessions.
- SQL Erase Database: A collection of the erase logs, erase certificates, and drive information.
- Easy export for logs and the database to a USB stick or share it over a network.
- Access/control the unit remotely.
- NIST compliance.
- R.2 ready with self calibration.
Example of an erase operation, or drive diagnostic: Utilize any of the unit’s ports to plug in a drive and run it in separate sessions. The user can plug 8 NVMe SSD and 8 USB drives and run 16 erase sessions at the same time!
|Main Hardware Features:|
|CPU:||i9 Latest generation|
|Display:||10" touchscreen, color LCD display|
|8 Channel HDD Open Tray:||Easy to insert and plug tray that accommodates any size and shape of drives or storage devices (such as different types of NVMe SSD, like M.2 and U.2); contains power status LED indicators.|
|Hardware:||Very high-quality, high performing components; some with military specifications|
|OS:||Linux Ubuntu 64 bit.|
|Security:||Linux OS (Linux is less targeted by malware).|
|Application Updates:||The application can easily be updated via USB thumb drive and displays a special update application screen.|
|Dedicated Secure Screen:||Erases and Formats storage devices (HDD, SSD, USB storage devices and multi media cards).|
|3 Sanitization Modes:||16GB DDR4 internal memory|
|Storage controller:||NVMe storage controller|
|Erase Operations:||These ports' role cannot be changed by the user|
|Supports Storage Protocols and Interfaces:||SATA, e-SATA enclosures, M.2 SATA, IDE (with the use of the e-SATA port), USB2.0, USB3.0, MMC, and NVMe.|
|Supports Form Factors:||3.5", 2.5", ZIF, 1.8", Micro-SATA, Mini-SATA, and M.2 NGFF storage devices.|
|Erase Multi-Media Cards:||Supports SD/CF/Memory Stick/microSD with the use of a Multi-Media Card reader via a USB port.|
|HPA/DCO Automatic Supports:||USB1.1 / 2.0 / 3.0 flash memory devices|
|Bad Sectors Handling:||The user can select to skip bad sectors/blocks or abort the operation when it encounters bad sectors/blocks on the source drive.|
|48bit LBA Addressing:||All (Windows, Mac, Linux, and other proprietary systems).|
|GUI:||Backlit Monochrome LCD Display|
|Application Main Operation:|
Erase and Format Operation:
|Power Characteristics:||A built-in universal auto switching 750W UL/CE/PSE power supply with an input voltage of 100-240V/50-60HZ.|
|Operating Environment:||5°C - 55°C (40°F-130°F), relative humidity: 20-60% non-condensing.|
|Included Items:||8 M.2 NVMe to U.2 SFF-8638 adapters and 8 SFF-8639 U.2 male to female extension cables.|
- Supports U.2, M.2 and PCIE NVMe SSD
- Cross copy between NVMe, SATA and USB
- Supports NVMe SSD with name spacing
- Supports NVMe Secure Erase