DupliSSD PCIe M.2 NVMe and M.2 SATA Cloning & Erasing Appliance
The DupliSSD series is an ultra compact desktop line of standalone 1:3, 1:7, 1:11 and 1:23 M.2 SSD drive duplicators. These standalone industrial-strength production SSD devices provide economical dedicted native cloning of PCIe M.2 NVMe and M.2 SATA solid state drives. All DupliSSD appliances come with an easy-to-use LCD interface with 4 button keypad, comprehensive wiping and cloning features.
The DupliSSD series provides the ability to create a bit-for-bit copy or use our “smart data and file systems only” mode to copy only data areas for extremely efficient cloning. These versatile duplicators make it easy to accomplish all your cloning and wiping tasks including drive testing, software and O/S upgrades, back-ups, content/application distribution and new PC rollouts.
- Operation Type - Standalone, FPGA based operation, not a computer based design
- Controller Design - Embedded controller is designed to support capacities over 18TB+. Constant improvement supports latest available devices on the market
- Bandwidth Performance - Speed transfers of up to 200MB/sec. All systems have dedicated bandwidth enabling high volume replications without speed degradation.
- Systems & files copy mode supports Windows (FAT16/32/64, NTFS), Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4) and Mac (HFS, HFS+, HFSX.)
- Data Sanitization: Quick Erase, Full Erase, DoD Erase and DoD Erase + Compare.
- All models are open platform design and support M.2 PCIe NVMe and M.2 SATA protocol.
- User swappable modular M.2 ports design effectively reduce downtime and is cost effective for long term ownership
Key Features and Benefits
Smart Duplication Modes: DupliSSD Series M.2 SSD drive duplicators offer a diverse set of duplication modes. The user may select the appropriate mode based on application requirement.
Graphical illustration of Copy Modes:The areas containing data are labeled "Data". The areas being copied are marked in black color. Duplication time depends on the speed supported by the hard drive's controller chip.
Sustained High Speed: DupliSSD duplicators copy up to 12GB/min on all hard drives simultaneously, without any speed degradation on any port.
- Quick copy mode supports Windows (FAT16/32/64), Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4), and Mac (HFS/HFS+/HFSX) formats.
- Whole media (bit-for-bit) copy mode supports all system and proprietary formats.
- Supports all brands of standard drives.
- Designed to support hard drives larger than 18TB.
- Supports MBR and GPT partitioning.
- Quick Erase: Erase HDD index table, and only takes A FEW SECONDS to complete.
- Full Erase: Erases the entire device
- DoD Erase: Complies with U.S. Department of Defense erasure standards
- Secure erase: A National Institute of Standards and Technology 800-88 accepted technique for properly purging hard drives. This method is supported by almost all modern drives.
Skipping Bad Sectors
End-users are given options to skip bad sectors from the source device. Access the function to select the numbers of bad sectors to skip, from 0 through unlimited.
|Number of Ports:||4, 8, 12 and 24 ports|
|Specification:||Maximum Transfer Speed:||Up to 12.0GB/minute (200MBps)
*Actual performance is dependent on drive transfer speeds*
|Capacity:||Supports the latest market available capacity.
Designed support capability up to and above 18TB
|Operating Type:||Stand-alone, FPGA-based operation (Non PC-based)|
|Language Support:||English, Japanese|
|LCD Display:||Backlit Monochrome LCD Display|
|LED:||3 LED Indicators per Port: Yellow (Power), Green (Pass), and Red (Fail)|
|Control Panel:||4 push buttons (Forward, Backward, OK, Esc)|
|LCD Display:||Backlit Monochrome LCD Display|
|Features:||Copy Modes:||Quick Copy (Data & System): Supports Windows, Mac, and Linux.
All Partitions: Users can skip HPA or unknown partitions.
Whole Device: Copies bit-by-bit from the master device.
Percentage Copy: Users can set percentages of capacity to be copied.
|Compare Function:||Bit-by-bit compare|
|Sanitization Modes:||Quick Erase, Full Erase (NIST SP 800-88r1), and Secure Erase (NIST SP 800-88r1)|
|Compatibilities:||Compatible Devices:||NGFF (M.2): 2230, 2242, 2260, 2280, 3030, 3042, 3060, 22110, and 3080. Supports B+M Key or M Key Only|
|Supported Formats:||Quick Copy: FAT16/32/64, Windows (NTFS), Linux (Ext2/Ext3/Ext4), and Mac (HFS, HFS+, HFSX)
Entire Drive Copy: All Formats, including proprietary formats.GPT, MBR, and Advanced Formats.
|Supported O/S:||All (Windows, Mac, Linux, and other stand-alone systems)|
|Hardware Specification:||Power Supply:||Universal Power: 115VAC or 230VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Working Temperature:||5°C ~ 45°C (41°F ~ 113°F)|
|Storage Temperature:||-20°C ~ 85°C (-4°F ~ 185°F)|
|Working Humidity:||20% ~ 80%, non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity:||5% ~ 95%, non-condensing|
|Certifications:||FCC, CE, RoHS, Reach, MIL-STD810G Compliant|
- Support PCIe M.2 NVMe SSD
- Support M.2 SATA SSD
- Cross-copy to/from all above drive types
- Support M key & B+M key for M.2 PCIe
- Speeds up to 200MBps
- Reliable cable-free design with swappable ports