FX2170 SATA, SAS HDD Tester, Eraser, Diagnostic Systems
- 4 port SATA/SAS Tester, eraser, diagnostics
- SATA 6.0 Gbps interface supported. Up to 144PB HDD is supported.
- Register and edit inspection details
- Operation modes can be registered and edited using script files in text format.
- More accurate inspections can be performed using various types of inspections.
- It provides high-speed overwrite at 36GB/minute. Varies according to the performance of connected HDD.
- Deletion and quick diagnostics function.
- Equipped with overwrite-deletion using specified values and DoD (Department of Defense) compliant deletion method.
- Quick inspections such as SMART status, random seek inspection, the entire area read/write inspection can be performed.
- HDDs connected to each port can be executed, terminated, attached or removed individually.
- Multiple channels supported
- Up to 16 HDDs can be operated by linking 4 devices.
|Dimensions (WxHxD):||500 x 116 x 280 (mm)|
|Input Power:||AC 100V ~ 240V 50/60Hz|
|Temperature, Humidity:||10°C ~ 35°C, 20 to 80% (No condensation)|
|Number of HDD's to be connected:||4 Hard disk drives (Max 16 drives with 4 modules linked together as one system)|
|Host PC Operation Environment:||
OS: Windows7, Vista, XP
Lan port (1 port or more) equipped, Router w/DHCP (not included)
|Interface:||HDD:||Up to 4 ports SAS, SATA, SCSI, ATA/IDE, USB 3.0, FC (SCSI, ATA & Fibre Channel is optional)|
|Host:||LAN (1000BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 10BASE-T)|
Perfect for Investigation of Reasons for HDD or SSD Failures. The FX2170 provides support for
- SAS 4 ports with cableless plug-in loader
- SATA 4 ports with cableless plug-in loader
- SCSI 50, 68 and 80 Pin SCA [optional]
- Fibre Channel [optional]
- ATA/IDE - [optional]
- USB 3.0 - four ports
SCSI, IDE and FC Support Optional
- Modular 4 Port design, expandable to 16 ports by linking extra modules
- Wipe all drives in parallel at speeds up to 36GB/minute