CinemaHDC Ultra SATA HDD/SSD CRU Duplicator and Eraser
Introducing the CinemaHDC Ultra, designed exclusively for the most popular CRU Carrier on the market, the DX115 DC. With its rugged steel and aluminum build, the CinemaHDC Ultra the latest in a series of reliable and easy to use Hard Disk Copier for distribution of your digital content.
The CinemaHDC Ultra series duplicator supports digital cinema media on 2.5" or 3.5" SATA drives and offers up to 18 GB per minute sustained copy speed in parallel for the 8 port unit and 15GB per minute for the 16 port unit. The ultra high speed copy rates ensures there are no slow down in performance even if all ports of the CinemaHDC are fully loaded with SSD or HDD drives.
This industrial-strength hard disk cloner provides Digital Cinema professionals with a solution that efficiently performs duplicating tasks, so you can focus on getting your films transported wherever and whenever you want with ease.
- Extremely fast cloning at up to 300 MB/s (18GB/min)
- Mirror Duplicate or Smart Clone data and system files only
- Easy to use Graphical User Interface
- Designed to support drive capacities over 18TB
- Create comprehensive log reports
- Wipe your drives with built-in DoD Sanitize feature
- One master and 7 or 15 target drive duplication
- Hard Drive cloning at speeds approaching 300MB/sec (8 port unit)
- Hard Drive cloning at speeds approaching 250MB/sec (16port unit)
- Includes DX115 DC (the standard for digital cinema distribution). With millions installed, the rugged and reliable removable drive is trusted by cinemas worldwide for ingestion, duplication, and distribution of DC media.
- Supports cloning in Mirror mode (Operating System Independent)
- Write-protected master drives. CinemaHDC Ultra ports that are designated as a source/master are automatically write-blocked to prevent any alteration to sensitive data on the source drive
- Advanced software including Smart-Clone (data and system files), Mirror-Copy (entire HDD/SSD) and All Partition Cloning
- Mirror Copy (bit for bit copy). Supports all O/S including Windows, Linux MAC and RAID systems
- For multiple partition drives, CinemaHDC Ultra automatically selects the optimum cloning method
- Smart-Copy (copies only data areas, skips blank sectors, scales partitions to target). Supports FAT16/FAT32/exFAT/NTFS, Linux (ext, ext2, ext3, ext4) and and Mac (HFS/HFS+/HFSX) file systems - adjusting all necessary target drive structures so target will boot.
- Wipe feature. Sanitizes hard drives with seven different modes of operation: quick erase (index erasure), full erase (NIST 800-88), DoD 3-Pass (DoD 5220.22-M), DoD 3-Pass+Compare (DoD 5220.22-M), DoD 7-Pass (DoD 5220.22-M(ECE)), Secure Erase (NIST 800-88) and Enhanced Secure Erase.
- Drive Scan. Scans device for any bad sectors by reading and writing.
- Skip Bad Sectors. Choose the number of bad sectors to skip.
- Real-Time PC Monitoring. View live status for: writing/reading speeds, total capacity, current function progress per port.
- Audit trail/log reports provide detailed information on each task. Records: operating durations, individual port copy progressions, connected device models, capacities, serial numbers, and PASS or FAIL results. Device writing/reading speeds are recorded. Log report files are generated through the front USB port and are saved to USB devices.
- HPA Support. Allows user to choose various HPA replication methods or keep or clear HPA settings during sanitization process.
|Targets:||7 or 15|
|Maximum Speed Supported:||
Up to 18 GB/min for 8 port unit
Up to 15GB/min for 16 port unit
|Copy Format Supported:||All Partitions/Whole HDD Copy: All Formats|
|Quick Copy: FAT16/32, exFAT, NTFS, Linux(ext2/ext3/ext4), HFS/HFS+/HFSX|
|Real-time PC monitoring|
||Monochrome LCD Display|
||LED(Red/Green/Yellow) on each slot|
|Control Button:||4 push buttons (▲,▼, OK, ESC)|
|All Partitions Copy|
|Whole HDD Copy|
|Bad Sector Counting:||Yes|
|Support Bad-Sector Tolerance:||Yes|
|Erase Function:||Quick erase, full erase, DoD erase, Secure Erase|
|Real-Time PC Monitoring:||Yes|
|Log Report Management:||Real-Time recording and viewing via PC-Link|
|Log report .txt file can be generated via USB port and saved to USB device|
|Operation system supported:||All (Windows, Linux, RAID, Other stand-alone systems)|
|CRU HDD Compatible:||CRU HDD only|
|Support MBR, GPT:||Yes|
|Support Advanced Format HDD (18TB Above):||Yes|
|Support automatic power control:||Yes|
|Power Supply:||Adjustable Voltage 100V-240V, 50/60Hz.|
|Working Temperature:||5°C ~ 45°C|
|Storage Temperature:||-20°C ~ 85°C|
|Working Humidity||20% ~ 80%|
|Storage Humidity:||5% ~ 95%|
CinemaHDC Ultra 8 ports: 635 mm x 635 mm x 482.6 mm (25 in. x 25 in. x 19 in.) / 35 lbs
CinemaHDC Ultra 8 CRU Module: Included in above package
CinemaHDC Ultra 16 ports: 762 mm x 508 mm x 381 mm (30 in. x 20 in. x 15 in.) / 31 lbs
CinemaHDC Ultra 16 CRU Module: 664.5 mm x 152.4 mm x 330 m (26 in. x 16 in. x 13 in.) / 44 lbs
|Regulations:||FCC, CE, RoHS|
- Support for 8/16 port CRU DX115 DC rugged metal carriers
- Support for 2.5” & 3.5” SATA hard drives & SSD's
- Supports up to 18 GB per min (300MB/sec)
- Supports drive cloning of Windows, Mac & Linux File Systems