SWD PRO GEN-3 Multiple Drive Eraser Unit
The SWD Pro-Gen-3 unit is a standalone multiple ports drive eraser units enabling the user to erase multiple drives simultaneously and independently in a very efficient way. The unit is industrial and durably built, using a desktop-style. The unit features 8 SAS/SATA ports and 8 USB3.0/3.1 ports. The unit supports hard disk drives, SSD, and USB Flash drives. The SuperWiper’s erase application is easy to use with touchscreen icons and it supports many erase protocols, such as:
- DoD 5220-22M (ECE) erase specification (with 7 writing passes and one verification pass).
- DoD Lite 5220-22M (E) erase specification (with 3 writing passes and one verification pass).
- Security Erase (for SATA drives).
- Enhanced Security Erase
- Sanitize (3 types to be used with SAS SSD).
- “User” Defined Erase Settings
- NVMe-Format (for NVMe SSD).
Additional operations that are available include erase verification on a drive that was previously erased, Full or Quick Format, HASH a drive, and drive diagnostics. The application supports erase of multiple drives in multiple sessions in simultaneous erase runs.
Standalone, Secure, No License Scheme, Dedicated NVMe SSD data Eraser, Built with Extreme Performing Hardware, Heavy Duty, Easy to Use, Very Flexible UI. Standalone hardware gives the user consistent performances and is the most secure solution when in combination with Linux OS. No license scheme makes the solution cost-effective. Lifetime free s/w updates and supports. The units run 24/7, 365 days of the year, with no failure.
- Erases and Format storage devices with many types of form factors and interfaces(2.5”, 3.5”, ZIF*, M.2*)
- Supports Automatic HPA/DCO special area handling
- Supports Bad Sector handling
- Format: NTFS, exFAT, FAT32, HFS+,EXT2-4 File system (MBR, GPT, MAC)
- Erase Multi Media Cards with the use of a USB card reader
- SQL log-files database for easy export
- Script tools for automation some repeated operations
- Ability to add user information to the NIST erase certificate
- Deal with Drives formatted with 520 byte per sector (Netapp)
- Self Calibration for R.2 compliance
- Optional High Bandwidth Expansion slots** (PCIE 3.0) that supports erase from:
- Three SCSI drives Kits, includes PS, multi channel cables, terminators, and 80/50 pin to 68 pin adapters,
- Two FC drives Kit, includes PS, cables, drive, adapters, and transceivers,
- NVMe Kit
- Hot Pluggable Ports: Each of the unit’s port is hot pluggable. When a session completes, the user can plug another drive and select it to run a new operation.
- Scripting: Easy Scripting can be set and used for a repeat operation.
- Reporting: Detailed logs for drive duplication and drive erase sessions.
- SQL Erase Database: A collection of the erase logs, erase certificates, and drive information.
- Easy export for logs and the database to a USB stick or share it over a network.
- Access/control the unit remotely.
- NIST compliance.
- R.2 ready with self calibration.
Example of an erase operation, or drive diagnostic: Utilize any of the unit’s ports to plug in a drive and run it in separate sessions. The user can plug 8 NVMe SSD and 8 USB drives and run 16 erase sessions at the same time!
Expand ability and Options all depend on the available unit’s PCIE slots:
- NVMe 2 Drive Option: Includes M.2 Adapters and U.2 Extension Cables to Supports M.2, U.2, and PCIE NVMe SSD.
- 8 ports of SAS/SATA: Expansion Box with 8 cable-less slots.
- FC 2 ports: Include fiber cables and FC drive adapters.
- 1394 3 ports: Includes a FireWire controller with 2
- 1394A ports, one 1394B port, and 1394A/B cables.
|Main Hardware Features:|
|CPU:||i9 Latest generation|
|Display:||10" touchscreen, color LCD display|
|8 Channel HDD Open Tray:||Easy to insert and plug tray that accommodates any size and shape of drives or storage devices (such as different types of NVMe SSD, like M.2 and U.2); contains power status LED indicators.|
|Hardware:||Very high-quality, high performing components; some with military specifications|
|OS:||Linux Ubuntu 64 bit.|
|Security:||Linux OS (Linux is less targeted by malware).|
|Application Updates:||The application can easily be updated via USB thumb drive and displays a special update application screen.|
|Dedicated Secure Screen:||Erases and Formats storage devices (HDD, SSD, USB storage devices and multi media cards).|
|3 Sanitization Modes:||16GB DDR4 internal memory|
|Storage controller:||NVMe storage controller|
|Erase Operations:||These ports' role cannot be changed by the user|
|Supports Storage Protocols and Interfaces:||SATA, e-SATA enclosures, M.2 SATA, IDE (with the use of the e-SATA port), USB2.0, USB3.0, MMC, and NVMe.|
|Supports Form Factors:||3.5", 2.5", ZIF, 1.8", Micro-SATA, Mini-SATA, and M.2 NGFF storage devices.|
|Erase Multi-Media Cards:||Supports SD/CF/Memory Stick/microSD with the use of a Multi-Media Card reader via a USB port.|
|HPA/DCO Automatic Supports:||USB1.1 / 2.0 / 3.0 flash memory devices|
|Bad Sectors Handling:||The user can select to skip bad sectors/blocks or abort the operation when it encounters bad sectors/blocks on the source drive.|
|48bit LBA Addressing:||All (Windows, Mac, Linux, and other proprietary systems).|
|GUI:||Backlit Monochrome LCD Display|
|Application Main Operation:|
Erase and Format Operation:
|Expansion Capabilities and Main Hardware Options (depends on availability of the PCIE slots):|
|Power Characteristics:||A built-in universal auto switching 750W UL/CE/PSE power supply with an input voltage of 100-240V/50-60HZ.|
|Operating Environment:||5°C - 55°C (40°F-130°F), relative humidity: 20-60% non-condensing.|
|Included Items:||8 SAS/SATA 29 Pins, male to female power and data combo cables, with secure locking connection.|
- Supports Erase protocols DoD/DoD Lite, Sanitize, Secure Erase, NVMe
- i7 11 generation (not embeddedCPU)
- Self-Calibration for R.2 compliance
- Format and erase Netapp drives