FX2140 Industrial Grade 2.5"/3.5" SATA Hard Drive 1 Master to 20 Targets Duplication System
Backed by 30 years of engineering and experience in digital media technology, FX2140 performs reliably and efficiently for volume tasks in highly demanding industrial and business environments. The FX2140 with its SATA-3 interface, is designed to go as fast as 36GB/min, one of the fastest 21 port mass duplication units on the market.
Ideally used in PC manufacturing, hard drive manufacturing and digital cinema distribution worldwide, the FX2140 drastically reduces overall cloning times by applying data-only copy techniques to only copy the used area of the hard drive. Use the FX2140 Terminal PC Software to remote control the duplicator and provide detail log reports, work reports, and CSV database. Increased mass output at a reduced manufacturing cost is guaranteed.
Industrial Grade Cloning System
Native SATA III interface at 36GB/m maximizes cloning speeds for top performance and efficienty. Built for highly demanding mass production, the unit can copying up to to 20 target SATA drives with the push of a button. Optional Cable-Free Plug-In-Jig facilitates ultra fast drive loading and unloading and increases its reliability and durability. The FX2140 has a small footprint with 20 vertically inserted into their bays.
Slow Drive Elimination – Maintaining High Cloning Speed
User can set minimum transfer speed in the Configuration Management. When one of the drives performs slower, the entire duplication time gets prolonged. In order to avoid speed degradation, the FX2140 constantly monitors the data transfer speed between the master device and every single device during the duplication process. The device slower than the minimum speed will be checked and eliminated from the duplication event automatically thus achieving the fastest results possible. Since the control panel displays the slowest transfer rate, user can also manage by manually deactivating the slow drive from the copy chain without interrupting other drives as well.
18 Duplication Options
FX2140 covers a wide range of copy modes to meet most demanding requiremnts of a professional user. These include All Copy & Compare, Error Skip Copy, File System Copy & Compare, to name just a few.
Proactive Data Protection from Unintended Overwrite
It is always a horrifying moment when you realize critical data is overwritten by mistake! When the master drive is connected in a target drive position or the target drive still contains data, the FX4120 proactively checks before proceeding to overwrite and warns the user that the data exists
More Than A Duplicator
Mass target duplication is not the only core advantage FX2140 offers. As an all-round capabilities machine, it diagnoses, erases and resizes, getting demanding jobs done just in one unit.
Faster Cloning with File System and Mapping Copy
File System Copy Mode duplicates data area only using MBR and GPT. MAP COPY function cuts down copy time drastically when copying a large volume. Utilizing the master data information for repeating copy events efficiently.
Increase Power with Optional Software
Optional Terminal PC based software adds advantages furthermore in using FX2140. It executes a script remotely, creates log files, work reports and CSV database and saves them in PC.
- Performance: Up to 36 GB/min for qualifying high-speed hard drives.
- Interface Support: Works with 2.5" and 3.5" SATA Drives via cables
- Cable-less design: Cable-Free Sled-Jigs available for 2.5" and 3.5" Drives (optional)
- Remote Management: Stand-alone or PC-controlled operation via Optional PC Terminal Software)
- Map Copy: Map Copy System for copying only the used disk area to drastically reduce copy time
- Duplication: All copy, All copy & Compare, All compare, Error skip copy, File System copy, File System copy & Compare, File System compare, MAP copy, MAP copy & Compare, MAP compare, HPA all copy, HPA all copy & Compare, HPA File System copy, HPA File System copy & Compare, DCO all copy, DCO all copy & Compare, DCO File System copy, DCO File System copy & Compare
- Erasure: All read, Random read, All Verify, Random Verify, Random write, Read & Write & Compare, Running test, Test repair, SMART enable & disable, SMART read data, SMART view data, SMART Status, SMART short test, SMART extended test
- Diagnosis: add/remove HPA on HDD
- Resizing: HPA (MB), HPA (LBA), DCO (MB), DCO (LBA), HPA removal, DCO removal
- Drive Information: Device sense, Device info, MAP data info, MAP data erase, MAP erase all data, Error info
- Custom Scripting: Create custom scripts to make more efficient
- Reporting: Detailed process logs, Work reports*, CSV database* (*Terminal software required)
- Recommended Usage: Digital cinema distribution, Manufacturing, Defense, Schools and Colleges
|Model||FX2140 SATA Hard Drive Duplicator|
|Cross Copy:||Copy and compare between:
|Dimensions (WxHxD):||20“x 14“ x 12”, (500 x 340 x 310 mm)|
|Input Power:||AC 100V ~ 240V 50/60Hz|
|Safety and Protection:||Primary Power Input Protection (3A fuse)|
|Temperature, Humidity:||Temperature 10 - 35℃ (50 – 95℉), Humidity 30 - 80%|
|Maximum Supported HDD Capacity:||SATA 144PB|
|HDD Interface:||SATA 6G, eSATA 6G|
|Number of Drive Connections||Copy||1:20|
|Transfer Speed:||36GB/min (drives must be capable)|
*The product specs above and on this website will be subjected to change without prior notice.