SCSI:NG121 Portable 1:1 SCSI Hard Drive Duplicator
The SCSI:NG121 One to One is a one target hard drive duplication system. This compact solution provides a fast and convenient method of cloning SCSI Hard drives. Housed in a slim-line chassis, this self-contained unit does not require a monitor, keyboard or mouse and features speeds approaching 8GB/min.
- One master to one target hard drive to hard drive duplication
- Slim-line chassis with color LCD display and full-function menu tabs
- Supports all SCSI drives (unit has 68-pin SCSI-3 connectors standard, adapters kits to convert 50-pin or 80-pin to 68-pin and SE to differential available)
- Advanced software including SmartCopy, bit-for-bit binary/Mirror Copy, optional Diagnostic and Erase function wipes a drive clean up to DoD standards (custom or 7 pass)
- SmartCopy Data only: copies data areas, skips blank sectors, scales partitions to target. Supports FAT16/32/NTFS and Linux (ext, ext2, ext3, et4) file systems.
- Supports cloning all operating systems: including Windows 10, Linux and Unix
- Perforated drive trays with active cooling to quickly dissipate heat
- Adjust target drive structures to ensure target will boot
- Includes a built-in USB port fSCSI drivesor easy software/firmware updates
- Write-Protected Master: master port is automatically write-blocked to prevent any alteration to sensitive data on the master drive
- Wipe Option: provides a comprehensive wipe mode. DoD wipe, Secure Erase (using a SCSI FORMAT command) and custom pass settings. Meets NIST 800-88 guidelines. Requires the purchase of a software option.
- Multi-Image Master Feature: store multiple images created using repository on a SCSI drive or on a network repository and then clone to selected target drives
- Remote Operation: allows you to control all operations from a remote computer using a web browser. Unit has a Gigabit Ethernet port.
- Error Handling: scan for bad sectors on the source drive, abort or skip and log for review. A error granularity user-selectable setting provides more control over error handling of the master drive. Four cluster size settings are provided to determine the number of sectors to be skipped when a bad sector is found on the master drive.
- Hash verification Option: Clone and verify the exact replication of the master drive in one single process. Features SHA-1, SHA256 or MD5 algorithms and hash verification is embedded in the audit trail/log file. Requires the purchase of an optional software activation package
- Advanced Administrative Functions: Administrators can create user profiles and save configurations
- Audit Trail/Log Report: Detailed information about the cloning session is provided, and reports can be printed from a browser. Report includes a digital signature for authentication purposes
- HPA/DCO/ACS3: Clone or wipe HPA/DCO/ACS3 areas of the drive
- Includes 1 year warranty. Extended warranty can be purchased also.
|Operating Temperature:||32° - 104°F|
|Power Supply Voltage/Output Voltage:||
DC-IN: +12VDC @ 2.5A
DC OUT: +5VDC@2.5A/+12VDC@2.5A
|Dimensions:||14.5"W x 9.5"D x 3.5"H|
|Net Weight:||5.2 lbs|
|Power Requirements:||90W watts|
|Agency Approvals:||RoHs compliant, FCC Part 15 Class A, CE|