CinemaHDC CRU HDD/SSD Duplicator for Digital Movie Distribution
Introducing the CinemaHDC, designed exclusively for the most popular CRU Carriers on the market, the DX115 DC. With its rugged steel and aluminum build, the CinemaHDC is reliable and easy to use Hard Disk Copier for distribution of your digital content.
The CinemaHDC series duplicator supports digital cinema media on 2.5" or 3.5" SATA drives and offers up to 18GB per minute sustained copy speed in parallel. The ultra high speed copy rates ensures there are no slow down in performance even if all ports of the CinemaHDC are fully loaded with SSD or HDD drives.
This industrial-strength hard disk cloner provides Digital Cinema professionals with a solution that efficiently performs duplicating tasks, so you can focus on getting your films transported wherever and whenever you want with ease. This device starts with a 5 port configuration and can be expanded almost infinitely to meet any large scale requirement.
The CinemaHDC sets a new standard of excellence in digital cinema HDD/SSD duplication and transportation.
- Heavy-duty rugged and reliable rack-mountable or stackable chassis
- Supports up to 18GB/minute
- Flexible copy modes including Fast Data Copy (data & system), all partitions, whole drive (sector by sector), or percentage copy.
- Duplicates in Parallel to all ports independently to maintain high speed copying/erasing
- Supports Multiple erase modes including Quick Erase, Full Erase, DoD Erase (DoD 5220.M.E), Secure Erase (NIST 800-88)
- Bad sector management: User may configure to skip or log/display number of sectors
- Activity Log management: Unit logs operation times, each port details including HDD/SSD model, capacity, Serial number and copy/erase results. The log can also be viewed in real-time via PC link
- Supports 9 Terabytes or greater HDD / SSD capacity
- Compatible with 2.5" & 3.5" SATA I/II/III (1.5/3.0/6.0 Gbps) drives
- Compatibility with all drive manufacturers and capacities
- Supports all major operating systems including Max OS, Windows, Linux, and other Standalone cinema based systems and devices.
- One Year Warranty
|Target HDD/SDD Ports:||4, 10, 16, 22, 28, 34, 40, 46, 52, 58|
|One master port standard for each configuration, expandable up to 254 targets|
|Buffer:||128MB per Port|
|Maximum Speed Supported:||18 GB/min (*Real performance depends on SSD/HDD speeds)|
|Copy Format:||All Partitions/ whole HDD Copy/Percentage copy support all Formats|
|Quick Copy: (Data & System) supports FAT 16/32/64, NTFS, Linux (Ext 2/3/4), HFS/HFS+/HFSX|
|Operating Type:||Stand-alone operation|
|Language Support:||English, Japanese|
|Display:||2x16 back-light monochrome LCD display|
|Status LED:||Real Time Indicator: Yellow (power), Green (pass), Red (fail)|
|Control Button||4 push buttons (↑/Up, ↓/Down, OK/Confirm, ESC/Exit)|
|Copy Modes:||Quick Copy, All Partitions Copy, Whole HDD Copy, Percentage Copy|
|Bad-Sector:||Skip Bad sector copy by self-setting tolerance|
|Compare Function:||Bit-by-bit data comparison|
|Erase modes:||Quick Erase, Full Erase, DoD Erase, Secure Erase|
|PC Monitoring:||Real-time PC monitoring|
|Log Report Management:||Records all details including HDD SN, model No, operation time and result.|
|Log report file can be generated via HDD source port|
|OS Supported:||All (Windows, Linux, RAID, Other stand-alone systems)|
|HDD/SDD Compatible:||Any HDD with connection allowing to access CRU DX115 DC Frame enclosure.|
|Advanced format:||Support MBR, GPT, advanced format HDD (9TB above)|
- Removable DX115 DC CRU Carriers
- Up to 18GB/min Speed
- 5 Ports, expand to over 100 ports